Bouncy balls, futuristic movie UI, and an internet accordion are a few of our favorite finds from April.
- Science! This interesting study shows how the brain responds to e-books vs printed books and where e-reader interfaces are lacking.
- The movie Oblivion features some intense GFX. Catch a sneak peek of the light table and helicopter UI with this GFX Montage.
- Gestural interfaces have come a long way since the early sixties. This article highlights the milestones leading up to the creation of the Microsoft Kinect.
- The Montréal en Lumière festival this year featured an interactive installation called Lift. Dynamic graphics were activated on a massive dome when people threw giant bouncy balls into the air.
- Our favorite diversion of the month is Garmoshka, a Russian button accordion that you can play by expanding and contracting your browser.