Big plans are in the works for Stimulant in 2013. We’re thrilled to announce that we’re adding an experience center and research laboratory to our San Francisco office. The Stimulab will incubate and showcase our latest innovations, as well as create a space where our team can work seamlessly with clients and partners to conceive and prototype new ideas.
The Stimulab will also showcase many of the concepts and technologies we explored in 2012, including:
- Multi-modal interfaces that merge speech, gesture, touch, and multiple devices
- Mobile and tablet experiences for Windows 8, Android, and iOS
- Massive, multi-touch touchwall installations
- Generative art and procedural graphics
- Digital interactive museum exhibits
- Embedded applications for small, portable devices
- Consultation on designing for devices
Continue to follow us on Twitter @stimulant. We’ll keep you up to date on the Stimulab’s progress as well as our latest ideas for events, museums, retail and beyond.